Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Dragonfly Pouch

Hello everyone,

I began stitching this beautiful dragonfly and found it a pleasure to stitch, sometimes you just want to create a piece that won't take long and this was perfect.

Once I had finished this piece I knew I wanted to do something different with it so decided not to add to the card provided so I took myself off to a online auction where I discovered some draw string bags and so here is my finished piece (was not easy stitching onto the bag I can tell you lol)




Happy stitching everyone

Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. I adore dragonflies and this one is gorgeous! Love the way you have finished it as a little bag - cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhona,

      Thank you, this little piece has one off to a new home, I'm part of a art swap so fingers crossed she likes it.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by x