Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

In Magazines.....again

Hi everyone,

I had a lovely email from Cross Stitch Collection last week saying that they had featured my picture of the Forever Friends cross stitch picture I had made for my parents 40th wedding anniversary and they wanted to send me a prize............well imagine my delight when opening the parcel, ooh lovely colours and perfect for my crochet as well as cross stitch.  Check out issue 223 June, I'm on the lookout for that issue as they have sold out and it is one I didn't for whatever reason buy :(

Also while perusing The World Of Cross Stitch I started squealing with delight when I came across Blogger Of The Month and it is me!  what a great month for squeals :)




Rachel x


1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! Congratulations, I hope you find the magazine soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x